How to Die Cut Coming Up Roses Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Large Rose: Cut and fuse 3" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Cut 11 large roses across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 132 large roses.
- Medium Rose: Cut and fuse 2 3/4" x 3" rectangles. Cut 13 medium roses across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 169 medium roses.
- Small Rose: Cut and fuse 1 7/8" x 2" rectangles. Cut 21 small roses across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 378 small roses.
- Leaves: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Coming Up Roses Die:
- GO! Coming Up Roses has a very romantic look when assembled. Use for Baltimore Album applique quilts, wearables, gift tags, home decor and more.
- No template required. The GO! Coming Up Roses die includes six applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut GO! Coming Up Roses out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.